92 Sierra SAS frame off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As everyone has already said, this thing is pure awesome..... can't wait to see the finished project

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
why are there no updates, the suspense is killing me!!!!!! :killer:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow you can really see how the engine is offset to one side with them pics.

my 88's frame rail isn't that wide like your PS rail is I wonder why?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Got a start on some of my fuel line
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Going to be disonnecting everything on the engine this week, hope to have it in along with the nv4500 and tcase, this week or weekend.[/QUOTE]

Are you running stainless braided lines all the way for the fuel lines? i have to do mine, but i noticed that the stock lines have just normal steel line that go into hose. I was looking at the rusell website, i was going to run the alluminum lines with the braided where the rubber is...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
wow you can really see how the engine is offset to one side with them pics.

my 88's frame rail isn't that wide like your PS rail is I wonder why?

I dont think the engine is off set, notice one side of the frame is wider, the other side has the gear box... give it the alougine that the motor is pushed to the one side... or you can look at the back of the frame towards the front... its actually pretty centered..

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont think the engine is off set, notice one side of the frame is wider, the other side has the gear box... give it the alougine that the motor is pushed to the one side... or you can look at the back of the frame towards the front... its actually pretty centered..

It is actually offset to the passengers side a bit, 1-2" maybe.

yes, Swims350, its because its a 2wd frame

eric.s.t yes im using all stainless braided lines. these are the adapters I got to run everything, thanks to DRAGGIN95 --> http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?8359-aftermarket-tbi-fuel-line-setup

Uploading photos to photobucket, taking a while but there's lots of them. will be up soon.

Last edited:

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's what I wondered if it was a 2wd frame or not.

ya, plus one of those pictures of the front of the frame makes it look way more offset than it is, the picture wasn't taken down the center of the frame.