92 k1500 hangs 1st gear till 35 mph then shifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any ideas trans is a jasper reman not many miles on it was done a little over year ago driven a short time and guy lost his license for dui truck has be parked for 8 months or so

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever heard a good thing about anything Jasper remanufactures.
Sorry for little input here I can only assume the 1-2 servo is pooched or the TV cable is adjusted improperly.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Definitely check the TV cable! Mine was doing that one day after school randomly, so i sprayed the tvcable bracket with WD40 and pulled the cable back and forth, then readjusted it, and it fixed it.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well tried the cable adjustment today no go, the owner and my friend that sold him the truck setup to have it looked at tomorrow at a shop that installs jasper trannys,so its out of my hands which is what i wanted,from what i understand its still under warranty

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
well tried the cable adjustment today no go, the owner and my friend that sold him the truck setup to have it looked at tomorrow at a shop that installs jasper trannys,so its out of my hands which is what i wanted,from what i understand its still under warranty

Well atleast we tried, I'd rather have it out of my hands too if it was still under warranty.

Reaction score
Check your tps sensor i hax a problem with my truck when i first got it it would hang first till about 35 and then slam 2nd come to find out it had nothing to do with the.transmission it was a bad tps