90ChevStepside's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
This thread should be getting a lot of small updates for the next little while

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Well the truck is finally parked for a while. Now I'll have the time and money to put some good work into it.

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Well guys. I haven't killed over, I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth nor sold the truck. I've just been tangled up in some other things. I'm dying to have my truck back and it's in desperate need of a motor. Since I can't make my mind up to save my life, I'm going a different way. Instead of going with a factory rebuild of my 5.7, or building it up with vortec heads and such, I'm going a different route. Im going to be doing a 5.3 swap. Since I'm wanting it back so bad, I should have the mindset to get this done relatively soon.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I just couldn't justify a stock rebuild for $1,200 when I can get a good running 5.3 for $500 with complete motor and all wiring. All I'll need then is motor mounts, a new Walbro fuel pump and a 4l60e trans. Which means I could then sell my fresh rebuild 700r4 with less than 2,000 miles on it for a good chunk. Will cost more than a rebuild but not much more and the fuel mileage, dependability, power, and aftermarket lineup for a 5.3 is justified

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2