90ChevStepside's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
love the looks of the truck but the tips are killing it for me how big are they? what are you running for a exhaust

Yeah most don't like the tips. But I like them, and their sound.
Most won't like this either, but I'm running straights. The truck didn't have cats on it when I got it and had a flow on it, and I don't like flowmaster that much, so I took it off and just never put anything back in it's place, well a section of pipe, but no other muffler.

But I will say I almost bought a 98 when I was 16 that had 2 big as browning stickers on either side on the ext cab windows and at the time I thought it looked sick.

:lol: yeah, I know what you mean. I was that kid at age 13 that would get on google images and search "big lifted trucks", "mud diggers" and "mud boggin'" and all that. And it'd pull up those impractically huge trucks with homemade body lifts and big rebel flags spray painted on them and thought they were the coolest things ever made.

They were a spur of the moment idea and just got slapped them on there. I might just peel them off and leave them off.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yeah most don't like the tips. But I like them, and their sound.
Most won't like this either, but I'm running straights. The truck didn't have cats on it when I got it and had a flow on it, and I don't like flowmaster that much, so I took it off and just never put anything back in it's place, well a section of pipe, but no other muffler.

im running true dual straights on my stepside and i love the sound of it but i only have 3.5'' tips what size are yours

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Sorry. I forgot to mention that. They are 5".

yeah a friend of mine has 5's on his dodge but its your truck so if you like them thats all that matters because its your truck and i have a browning front window sticker on my truck but it just says browning in camo i took the deer heads and put them on my back window i like my stickers and i like yours i would just keep them there

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
yeah, i like them a lot. not everyones cup of tea, but then again there are things about some trucks I don't like, but overall, they are still nice trucks, and I respect that. the stickers are hit or miss for me. just like the Z71 decals. Some days i want to rip them off, the on other days I'm glad I haven't taken them off.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I had a mossy oak sticker on the windshield of my 98 :nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
yeah, i like them a lot. not everyones cup of tea, but then again there are things about some trucks I don't like, but overall, they are still nice trucks, and I respect that. the stickers are hit or miss for me. just like the Z71 decals. Some days i want to rip them off, the on other days I'm glad I haven't taken them off.

i hear you i remember when i put my z71 stickers on i like them then i hated them but i like how they look now so im glad i didnt take them off i guess its just a thing you get use to

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I had a mossy oak sticker on the windshield of my 98 :nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

almost bought the same one but didnt like tho ovals on the end so i bought the browning one and too the deer heads off the end

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I put it there to piss my mom off. She said "you're tuck is so white trash, it's big, loud and black. What are you gonna do next, put camo on it?" So naturally I went and bought the sticker.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I put it there to piss my mom off. She said "you're tuck is so white trash, it's big, loud and black. What are you gonna do next, put camo on it?" So naturally I went and bought the sticker.

exactly what i would do. My mom just doesn't care about my trucks as long as she doesn't have to ride in them