90ChevStepside's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
My mom is 4'10" she can't get into any of my vehicles, not even my current nbs.

mine is like 5'6'' and she had ridden in my trucks a few times but where as she is a lawyer im sure shes glad i have tinted windows so no one can see her

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
When I had my ccsb on 37s I used to keep a stepping stool in the bed for my girlfriend and whoever else wanted it.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I put it there to piss my mom off. She said "you're tuck is so white trash, it's big, loud and black. What are you gonna do next, put camo on it?" So naturally I went and bought the sticker.

:lol: that's a good one. My mom is about 5'4"-5'5". she's ridden in my truck twice. once, the day i got it, (stock cranked on 285's, and the other time about a month ago. she said she felt like she was above everyone else lol. that day she made me bring a stepstool and throw it in the bed and get it out for her when she needed to get out. i found it hilarious.

as far as mods, my mom hates every single one I choose to do, then I do it, and she loves it. then when i decide to change it again, she gets mad again and shakes her head. when I got the cepeks, she hated them, for about 3 days, then loved them. then i painted the rear bumper and she hated it, saying she liked it better chrome. then I completely blacked it out and she really didn't like it, until she saw it in the day light. now she likes it. :lol:

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
:lol: that's a good one. My mom is about 5'4"-5'5". she's ridden in my truck twice. once, the day i got it, (stock cranked on 285's, and the other time about a month ago. she said she felt like she was above everyone else lol. that day she made me bring a stepstool and throw it in the bed and get it out for her when she needed to get out. i found it hilarious.

as far as mods, my mom hates every single one I choose to do, then I do it, and she loves it. then when i decide to change it again, she gets mad again and shakes her head. when I got the cepeks, she hated them, for about 3 days, then loved them. then i painted the rear bumper and she hated it, saying she liked it better chrome. then I completely blacked it out and she really didn't like it, until she saw it in the day light. now she likes it. :lol:

sounds a lot like my dad hates everything i do to my truck but in a few days he says o that looks really good but there is no need for the stepstool yet maybe next spring when i install my 6 inch procomp there will be a need for it

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I loved having to grab a stool for people to get in and out of my truck it just makes a night of drinking complete when someone needs a stool to get in your truck. And I could care less what my mom thinks about my vehicles, she doesn't pay for them so she doesn't get to decide anything on them.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
And I could care less what my mom thinks about my vehicles, she doesn't pay for them so she doesn't get to decide anything on them.

Valid point never thought of it that way but its true i pay for everything i have done so far and i hope to keep it that way

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I pay for the truck, insurance, gas, maintenance, then mods come last... that would be why my nbs is sitting so pitifully low.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
sounds a lot like my dad hates everything i do to my truck but in a few days he says o that looks really good but there is no need for the stepstool yet maybe next spring when i install my 6 inch procomp there will be a need for it

Yeah, some will need them. I figured with my N-fabs, it would be a low enough step for some people, but nope.

I loved having to grab a stool for people to get in and out of my truck it just makes a night of drinking complete when someone needs a stool to get in your truck. And I could care less what my mom thinks about my vehicles, she doesn't pay for them so she doesn't get to decide anything on them.

I've had people fall out of my truck before, makes for a good laugh.
And also that's exactly why I did everything to the truck anyways, I'm paying for it, not my parents. neither of them have paid even a penny for anything in the truck, on it, or even for it. I've paid for everything, so I get the final say IMO.

by the way, How big is College Station? is it a "college town" or what? i figure it is, but anyways. Im supposed to be down there sometime during spring break, or in the summer. I have a female "friend" that lives down there that im supposed to go visit sometime. :naughty:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
by the way, How big is College Station? is it a "college town" or what? i figure it is, but anyways. Im supposed to be down there sometime during spring break, or in the summer. I have a female "friend" that lives down there that im supposed to go visit sometime. :naughty:

College station is a college town yes but it is not a tiny college town. I think there are something like 100,000 residents and then there are like 60,000+ students between A&M and the community college in the town right next to it. If you want to visit college station I highly recommend that you turn 21 first.