90 Stepside 20" rim offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adam38654

Reaction score
I have an 89 Chevy Stepside I am fixing up and need to get a set of wheels for. I would like to get the 20x8.5 KMC Slide but they only have a 10mm offset and I will be doing a 5/7 static drop or as low as I can go with the correct camber and not have to do a ridiculous amount of work. Would these tuck or would I need to go with something else?

Also I want an offset with 20x8.5 that I don't have to roll the front fenders. The charts says 12mm but since drop spindles push the rim out 1/2" on each side it looks like I will need at least an 18mm offset. KMC Slide only come in 10 and 38mm offset. I could use 1-1/2" spacers(adapters) to bring them down to 20mm but they might look ugly if you can see them threw the rim

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
DJM & one other co.'s spindles (can't remember off the top of my head, right now) don't move the wheels out that 1/2". Only the Belltech's do.
Check the vendor list for the rep here, NorcalSS, for those. You'll get the best deal from him, for forum members

adam38654

Reaction score
It's Alsa Corp. Mystic series- Tropical Passion

I just ordered some U2 55 5-bar 20x8.5 +13 offest and a JDM 5/7" drop kit, my front fenders are already rolled a little bit.

Last edited: