89 Shortbed build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I may be wrong but you only have to cut down the outer bumper brackets rt? Seemed like when i started to do mine the center brackets would go into the frame horns plenty. Id like to get mine done in the next couple of weeks and get rid of the dumbass fillers

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending how much you want to section out I believe you have to mess with the brackets. I scrapped my brackets all together. Mine is just tacked to the frame right. Now but shortly I plan on making some brackets to be able to remove it

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
rt on if you get a chance you think I could get some pics of the brackets...My thoughts are to narrow mine 4 inches were its pretty much flush with the fenders. Then tuck it in about an 1 1/2 2 inches then trims whats needed off the sides

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I guess another quarter year has gone by since posting shame on me. I have been picking away here and there. Drivers side tail lights getting closer
You must be registered for see images attach

Instead of spending my money on truck parts I spent some of my truck fund on something else Iv always wanted.
his names bullet and as much as I would have loved dual compressors I couldn't be happier.
Plan is still to have it ready for spring and really don't think it's to far fetched. With that being said hopefully you guys help me out with some more motivation!