89 Shortbed build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome: About time you got over here! Truck has gone through a hell of a transformation.

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again guys... Fullsize seemed to be dying off and the responses are the motivation i needed.

I haven't really worked on the truck over the last week. I'm waiting for some bag competes to make there way here and also over the last week i used all my old lowering parts in a friend of mines 90 reg cab step side. Seeing that thing pull out of my second garage bay was the best shot of motivation i could ever get, brought me back about 4 years when i first lowered mine. I am trying to talk him into signing up here as well and will post a picture of it for him in the am

Thanks again guys updates will be coming soon. The next thing on my list is to finish tacking the tail light fillers in aswell as mock up my inner fenders.

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
Hey guys first post here, caseman had me sign up tonight so I figured I'd jack his thread a bit and show a couple pics of my truck before and after we lowered it.
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys first post here, caseman had me sign up tonight so I figured I'd jack his thread a bit and show a couple pics of my truck before and after we lowered it.

Very nice stepside!

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work Ramrod! and welcome.

Caseman, What did u do to the rad core to tuck that bumper? I really like that.

I dont recall having to do anything to the core to get it to tuck. We did it so long ago now but I believe all we did was cut an inch and a half out of each side and rewelded it back together then placed it in and chopped where it over hanged passed the fender to get that flush line