89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
UPDATE:

i went and hauled the bed home last night. The bodywork was suposed to be finished out (minus paint) but since the guy working on it already had it 3 months, i decided to finish it myself. Here are some pics of it in natural light and some pics of the bottom side and the bracing involved.

You must be registered for see images attach

(ignore the chain and straps... still on the trailer.. lol)

i'll be addressing the underside and front end this evening/tomorrow with some POR and some more paint. THEN i'll set the bed on the truck and start on the inside of the bed... need some primer on it for a show this weekend, then i'll take the bed off after the show and start mounting the air management stuff.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
this is going to be awesome! :waytogo:

sent from the eskanalierra lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Very nice! Watched your build from the beginning. Sure has come a long way! Be great to see it finished!
Which reminds me...seems to me I have a truck around here that's been sorely neglected. Seeing this is rekindling that fire to get something done to it.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
UPDATE:

i went and hauled the bed home last night. The bodywork was suposed to be finished out (minus paint) but since the guy working on it already had it 3 months, i decided to finish it myself. Here are some pics of it in natural light and some pics of the bottom side and the bracing involved.

(ignore the chain and straps... still on the trailer.. lol)

i'll be addressing the underside and front end this evening/tomorrow with some POR and some more paint. THEN i'll set the bed on the truck and start on the inside of the bed... need some primer on it for a show this weekend, then i'll take the bed off after the show and start mounting the air management stuff.

Looks great DeWayne! Would be so kind and post some more pics of the bracing under the new bed floor, I have an idea of what I want to do but would like to see yours.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get that ****** done already!!!

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pull the trigger blake.....bag that ****** already

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet