88 regular cab short bed, bagged 22 s .... Gonna need a lot of help probably

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet i may end up goin with some of those or dhrp lowers and uppers someday but what ive got will work for me for now haha

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you lay your's out with 22's I would like to know what you have to do to your upper's, like pie cutting them etc.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive already done the notching right where it mounts to the frame at but have not pie cut yet...we will see wat i run into when i get these lowers on but still aint got around too it haha been to busy

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok well i thought i had put these pics on here back in the summer/ fall but evidentally i didnt, so heres some teaser pics to get yall and me in the mood haha, yes it is layin frame, but it had no engine in it and the lowers and uppers were in no where near shape to be put together and it wouldnt have been even close to bein aligned cuz it just a mock up haha
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok well i thought i had put these pics on here back in the summer/ fall but evidentally i didnt, so heres some teaser pics to get yall and me in the mood haha, yes it is layin frame, but it had no engine in it and the lowers and uppers were in no where near shape to be put together and it wouldnt have been even close to bein aligned cuz it just a mock up haha

Great pics!