88 regular cab short bed, bagged 22 s .... Gonna need a lot of help probably

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh well i dehumped maybe it will clear if not im still drivin it anyway cuz im ready to get it done lol

La 90sierra

Reaction score
nice project you got going. always wanted a truck with bags but never have attempted to build one, lol

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its been forever since i have been on here or even touched my truck...but i finally got time to start messing with it a little more now that the mowing season is slowing down... the truck is on wheel dollies right now so that i can move it around in my shop, i finally got a good stick welder and have been practicing on some stuff...so now its time to move on to the truck, i just came in now from marking everything for my tie rod notches so sometime this week they will be cut and welded in some pipe

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys Long time no see the truck has been put on the back burner til a couple weeks ago and the motor is finally back in and wired up and the tranny should be going in as soon as I go to the shop in a few minutes, finally got a good friend of mine to encourage me and help me out with the truck and it's coming together quickly I will post pics when I get more crap done to it