88 regular cab short bed, bagged 22 s .... Gonna need a lot of help probably

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you wouldnt by chance or anybody else know how much i need to get my driveshaft shortened for a reg cab shrt bed on 22s ans 265s i think, or is it different on each truck?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know man, I would put it together and see first before you cut it down. I know several people layed out on 22's on a RCSB with stock driveshaft.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had it all layin out and it was still rubbin the gas tank crossmember like crazy even though its notched, i had to take it oout in order to lay haha

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
All this talk of everyone hitting up Lay'd Out means I gotta make it. I'm gonna miss Showfest, so I gotta make that one, and try to drag my buddy and Noremac (Cameron) over there with me.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you end up going, let me know how it is, that's a little far for my kid's right now, maybe when they are a little older.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Man, I was hoping you'd make it up this way. Its not much farther than JB. Its looking like a 3hr drive, but I understand long trips take a toll on the little ones and everyone else in the car.

And I don't know how I totally dropped the ball on saying anything about the progress on your truck, but it looks like it's coming along nicely. And you should get some more pics of your GF with the truck. You don't typically see many in progress pics with some hotties in there too... Just finished pics.