88 Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are good looking wheels... here is some pics with the tool box on it... Kinda have mixed feelings about how it looks though

You must be registered for see images attach

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To me I wouldn't put it on but we all have different taste. Seeing your truck and the Z that I seen over here has me looking for one like yours I wouldn't mind a stepside Z and white as well.

Maybe consider lifting the front a tad to even it out or dropping the back some also what im going to do to my stepside side steps is im going to spray Plastic-Dip on them mine look kinda white im also going to spray the back bumper plastic trim so they can look nice a black again and placing back the moldings that run and the sides of the doors, fenders, and bed but then again we all have different taste.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im gonna replace the body side molding, I thoght it looked alot better with it. And the tool box still hasnt grown on me.. If I dont like it any better by the weekend then its coming off and Im gonna sell it..

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im gonna replace the body side molding, I thoght it looked alot better with it. And the tool box still hasnt grown on me.. If I dont like it any better by the weekend then its coming off and Im gonna sell it..

COOL consider placing some rubber under the tool box so it won't mess up the paint.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score

Your truck looks good!!! I agree with the moldings... White trucks just don't look good without them. Look to much like a work truck. And I would get a toolbox that doesn't stick out the bed or at least a low profile box. I would also crank the front up just a little.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, The box is for sale now, I just cant seem to like it no matter how much I try haha.. and as soon as I sell it Ill prolly order either a new style grille or the body molding..

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Truck is looking good. I think a color matched 94+ GMC grill would look great, although I'm kinda bias lol.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I would get the 94+ Chevy grille and color match it. That would look Sharp on your truck! ;)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2