88-98 stock parts (Lights, Corners, exhaust stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a few stock parts someone may be interested in. I am not really looking to make money, just clean out the garage, so prices will be low. If you are interested in any parts, just shoot me a message.

**All parts are from a 96-98 body style Chevy k1500 w/ 5.7 Vortec**

* 3 Stock amber corners. I have the 4th one, but one of the posts broke. It may be fixable with epoxy, idk.

*Stock head lights. I wet sanded them and used that clearing compound. They look pretty dang good.

* Stock running lights. Pretty yellowed, could definitely use a good sanding.

* Stock exhaust manifolds w/ EGR tube

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you ever get your long tubes set up? If so make a post about what parts you used, what you did with the EGR, how the tune went, any gains, etc? I am curious because I was following the thread and will be doing my exhaust soon.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Did you ever get your long tubes set up? If so make a post about what parts you used, what you did with the EGR, how the tune went, any gains, etc? I am curious because I was following the thread and will be doing my exhaust soon.

Sure did. I need to upload the pictures onto the computer. I have been kind of busy lately and forgot about the thread. I will try to get the write up put together tonight.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
I'll pretty much give those corners or park lights to anyone that wants them...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777