850 Horsepower Chevy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yea, repost, but still a wild truck.
Nelson Racing Engines. Check out some of their other builds, like an 1100hp 4.3 V6! Crazy ****'s!
Maybe I'm getting old, but I think that the guy driving is a bit of a doofus hammering on it like that on public streets with traffic around. Just too many variables. Like, little old ladies in small blue imports, or big brown trucks with huge blindspots! Been there, done that, got the scars to prove it! Only takes a second for an 'oops' to happen!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Yea, repost, but still a wild truck.
Nelson Racing Engines. Check out some of their other builds, like an 1100hp 4.3 V6! Crazy ****'s!
Maybe I'm getting old, but I think that the guy driving is a bit of a doofus hammering on it like that on public streets with traffic around. Just too many variables. Like, little old ladies in small blue imports, or big brown trucks with huge blindspots! Been there, done that, got the scars to prove it! Only takes a second for an 'oops' to happen!

very true!

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck is awsome but the guy needs to shut the hell up.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
If I did that I would've got pulled over. That guy has much better luck than me. Didn't mean to repost, I've never seen it before I posted it.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I'd buy an SS if they weren't asking 9 grand plus for them around here!

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i like the idea ...the truck is cool only because it can do a 1/4 mile burn out ...but the idea of having that much hp and money invested and no cold air intake...total sucking air out of the radiator...dumb a$$.....just incomplete....how many other corners did they cut...i think it is just unsafe ....

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
i like the idea ...the truck is cool only because it can do a 1/4 mile burn out ...but the idea of having that much hp and money invested and no cold air intake...total sucking air out of the radiator...dumb a$$.....just incomplete....how many other corners did they cut...i think it is just unsafe ....

when you have that much motor it does not matter much where the air is coming from, you are not going to notice the power loss.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo