$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The height of the Burb is why you have steps, right? But I know it's harder to move around when you're pregnant ( not from personal experience, but I've known a lot of ladies who were in the family way). I think the running boards on my Burb have kept the catalytic converters installed on the Burb though! Definitely makes it easier to get in and out at the end of a long day....
I wish my Burb had the cloth seats, but it doesn't. But I guess by this point in its age they'd be worn too. Part of the seat wear is how you get in and out of the seat, but the wear happens slowly enough that you don't think about it until the damage is done. It's just easier to slide off the seat than to remember to get on the running board and step in or out....
Yup even with the step it's the leap she doesnt like. As for the interior I've always wanted leather, but wanted to add a cooling feature. I know its burns, but after having vinyl in all pur company vehicles I figured maintenance helps. I like the easy clean up they can provide

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yup even with the step it's the leap she doesnt like. As for the interior I've always wanted leather, but wanted to add a cooling feature. I know its burns, but after having vinyl in all pur company vehicles I figured maintenance helps. I like the easy clean up they can provide

You can have the swamp ass, I'll keep my cloth seats.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
No huge progress lately, I did manage to score an air deflector with the holes for the tow hooks though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Still cooking up some big plans and saving a lot of parts trucks on FB Marketplace, I’m ready for the next phase lol

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
No huge progress lately, I did manage to score an air deflector with the holes for the tow hooks though.

Still cooking up some big plans and saving a lot of parts trucks on FB Marketplace, I’m ready for the next phase lol

Very nice. i've contemplated getting one again. I added one in the past, and noticed a slight uptick in highway mileage.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Very nice. i've contemplated getting one again. I added one in the past, and noticed a slight uptick in highway mileage.
I just transferred shops, so I don’t do any highway driving anymore. I hoped it would look good installed, and I’m pleased. I’m running out of the “little” things to do to it, so this was a nice change lol.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
This thing needs an audio upgrade in the worst way. While looking at head units, I’ve noticed that a lot of them are smaller, as in they don’t go as deep in the dash. I know part of it is due to not having a CD player on them, but do these smaller units put out the same power??