$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I'll keep the srw heritage alive for us.
I'm sure you'll do the truck proud!
What gears are in your srw rear end? Keep me in mind when you ditch it for the other one :)

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
This build reminds me of my 99 CCLB truck. I had a base model Chevrolet with no options, 350 vortec 5 speed. I did so much with that truck that I know it shouldn’t have done. I drove that thing until the frame rotted and then I blew the diff out, for a long time it had no exhaust and I might’ve hood stacked it once or twice.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
A few pics of the donor dually parts truck, it’s days are numbered lol. I even managed to score a Chevrolet tailgate banner, it needs a massive resto, but I’ll tackle that at a later time. And yes, those hideous taillights are gonna be disposed of as well lol
You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Well, she’s cut in half. This pains me a little, because I’m one of those guys that sees potential in everything, and I never think something is “too far gone”. But here we are. I got all of the dually goodies off and removed a couple of other things I may or may not use, and it’ll be hauled off this week.