6" RCX Vs Better?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no i have not. i get to play rescue truck when idiots in stock trucks go mudding in swamp land. although im sorta an idiot for doing the same in an ifs truck but sometimes im too nice of a person.

Yall really hate IFS...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
no i have not. i get to play rescue truck when idiots in stock trucks go mudding in swamp land. although im sorta an idiot for doing the same in an ifs truck but sometimes im too nice of a person.

Ifs really isnt as bad as your making it out to be, you may not get the flex for crawling but mudding and such ifs is fine

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Ifs really isnt as bad as your making it out to be, you may not get the flex for crawling but mudding and such ifs is fine

its allright if your not stuck, you can make it through and creep it along but as soon as your tires start spinning you better hope your cv's make it. ill usually snap at least one CV each time i go out.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
its allright if your not stuck, you can make it through and creep it along but as soon as your tires start spinning you better hope your cv's make it. ill usually snap at least one CV each time i go out.

In the 2 years I had the 37" Boggers I only broke 1 cv shaft.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

3 years of mudding every weekend in the 96 with 35s on it and never once had any issues with the cv's

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Some people are just completely Anti-IFS. Ya, solid axle is awesome, but if there was something wrong with the IFS system, besides the haters, don't you think GM would have done something about it by now?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk