6.5 Diesel Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've got some stuff I removed from my diesel to gas conversion. Engine harness, $50.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fuel pump/taillight harness for a CCLB. $20.

Fuel tank with sender, neck, and plastic shield $50. Obviously not worth shipping. The pic I have is of the wrong tank, will need to go grab a pic of the diesel tank. It's not rusty and I pressure washed all the gunk off of it.

Lift pump (on left) and mount bracket, will include with any of the above. It's a newish aftermarket piece so probably was pretty damn cheap to begin with.

As you can see in my avatar, I'm located in Colorado Springs, CO. I briefly entertained the notion of putting a 6.5 back in the thing, but quickly realized this stuff is kinda rare so thought I'd see if anyone needed any of this stuff to make their lives easier.

Seriously WTF? I tried 3X to delete that damn tank pic.

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry, went to bump this and saw I had unanswered replies. Feel free to PM me if I don't respond here as I'm on the site regularly but don't get email notification of replies anymore. The diesel stuff all came off of a 98.