5/8 obs extended cab question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryhno

Reaction score
I’m planning on putting a 5/8 drop on a 1994 extended cab flair side truck and wondering if their is anything that has to be done to the drive shaft carrier bearing or any other mods that have to be done to drop this truck the right way?
I have DJM 2” lower control arms and DJM 3” springs for the front, and a flip kit and and C notch and 2” shackles for the rear?
I dropped my daily driver 91 standard cab with these same parts so I’ve dropped trucks before just never a extended cab.
Thanks for any info.

Uncle Ben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I lowered my 96 extended cab 2”front and 4” rear. And the kit included a driveline alignment kit. It consisted of a shim for the rear axle to change the pinion angle, also a 1” block to raise the driveshaft carrier bearing, and about a 1” block to raise the output side of the transmission.

Ryhno

Reaction score
Ok Thanks for the info.i appreciate it. Any idea what company makes that driveline alignment kit?

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mines a crew cab running a ext cab rear beltech flip kit came with what I believe is a 2" 3/8 spacer for the carrier bearing I'm running 2 "djm spindles and 3'springs up front.. I went with the beltech rear because they factor in the pinion angle and still comes with the shim if needed but I didnt need it
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk