4x4 knuckle lift kit options/suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silveradhoe

Reaction score
I have a green 1997 extended cab fleet-sids Z71 5.7l 4x4 that I am restoring/building to be a semi fancy little work truck for my electrical business that will see a lot of miles on the streets every year and a few offroad on weekends.
You must be registered for see images attach

I want a strong lift that performs on/off road, can actually be aligned properly in the 1st place after being installed and can actually hold alignment & NOT chew through front tires like the Cookie Monster.
All bracket lifts for GMT400s are far too problematic for me (idk how they can still be selling them). Knuckle lifts are absolutely the way to go.
It would appear that the ONLY companies that still make them for 4x4 GMT400s is BDS & RCD and they are EXPENSIVE AF! Does anyone knows of any other companies that make them???
Your input would be greatly appreciated.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never heard of a knuckle-only lift kit. Every true lift kit I've seen uses drop brackets for the LCA's, drop/extensions for the UCA's along with lift knuckles