4l60e transmission lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis Wilkie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the RIGHT transmission cooler lines for my 1992 Chevrolet k1500 Silverado 4x4 Silverado? Apparently every parts store and parts website seems to think an oil cooler line and a transmission line are the same thing and it's really starting to piss me off.
You must be registered for see images attach

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
You will most likely be bending those your self unless you can find a good set at the scrap yard. You can also run braided line and fittings.

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
I replaced the transmission cooler lines on my truck with the same set from Inline Tube. Job wasn't too difficult, and they look great.

I want to add a transmission fluid temp gage, and want to put a tee where the supply line connects to the radiator. Anyone know how I can accomplish this, without cutting into my new tube? I was thinking a threaded brass tee, and some kind of pipe nipple between the tee and radiator, but I don't know what thread size/pitch.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my 95 K1500 I just bought the straight lines, bent my own. was EASY fix... AND CHEAP!!! If I remember? I snapped the lines off at tranny, used a socket on one, and line wrench on the other, was few years ago..

Last edited: