454ss / Sport wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I have an extra set of these with stock tires, 235/75/15 with a year or two left on them. I polished them up quickly for the pic, but could use some chrome polish on them. I have the centercaps and lugs covers as well. Asking $400 for the set, pm me if your interested.

You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Just to clearify, Is the 454ss rims any wider then any other OBS truck? i got some on my truck, its the step down from the 454ss, so its only the "sport" are these rims the same? i love my rims, just wish they were abit wider..

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Just to clearify, Is the 454ss rims any wider then any other OBS truck? i got some on my truck, its the step down from the 454ss, so its only the "sport" are these rims the same? i love my rims, just wish they were abit wider..

They are the same wheels, here are a few pics of my wheels that actually came off of a 454ss truck.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can have them widened. 454ssguy has 2 back wheels that have been widened and have something like 325s on them. They look sick too. Just buy this set and have them widened and then put them on your truck, and sell yours :D

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
you cant fit a 295 tire on em the guy at the tire place might ***** and also if your lowered with a flip kit your gonna have to roll the lips on the bed. but if fat tires are want you want out back that will fill the bill.

thats a good deal btw jeff