4 Wheel Jamboree Indy Whos Going

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smalfrey

Reaction score
Im heading up friday afternoon with the family and friends only about 1.5 hr drive cant beat that. I think the goodguys show is at the speedway this weekend also

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no one else on here going???

shouldnt be to hard to spot me..there will be me and a lifted burb with a bunch of ford guys........the other guys from fsc shouldnt be to hard to find either

i cant freakin wait for this weekend!!!! i get more pumped about it every hr it feels like

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Goodguys is also this weekend. Ill prob have the only Denali there but ya never know and yes This has been a long ass week leaving work at noon friday to get it cleaned up and get some other stuff done. Ive also gotta hit up a spot in Indy for a photoshoot in my truck for the fsc calander

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, we arent gonna make it, too much stuff going on this weekend, although, we were really close to going up to indy for the car show, but some other stuff poped up and now we arent gonna make it

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
most of you guys know my truck on here...only gonna be me and a lifted burb in a group of fords that i know of

still not even sure if my buddy has his bronco running yet but there will be a big excursion, couple f150s and a few others in our group

today was slow as hell at work and i hope tomorrow wont be the same or i will go nuts just stading around waiting to leave friday morning at 630

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Got screwed over last minute by the wife and wasn't able to go :(