4 link pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dread

Reaction score
Can you guys post pics of your link bars with the bag on bar setup. I'm at work about to build some. measurements would help for the bag mounts
Thanks

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

not sure if this helps ya out or not, but these are the link bars for the kp 6 link

Dread

Reaction score
Nice truck but I'm looking for the square lower bars with the bag mounts on them.

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats a sweet set up 2003xtreme. i wonder if there is something like that for 2 dr tahoes.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
3link but you get the idea

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
e3mcgrath can you post some more pix of the 3link fixing to buy a kit this week.. also is there any info on what to do and not?? Where is the sweet spot on pinion angle?

Dread

Reaction score
Hey McGrath do you have a measurement of where the bag mount is on the link bars?

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
e3mcgrath can you post some more pix of the 3link fixing to buy a kit this week.. also is there any info on what to do and not?? Where is the sweet spot on pinion angle?
try to get it within 2-3 degrees of the transmission. i spaced my trans up 1" to help. make your bars as long as possible (keeps the arch of suspension longer which in turn lessens the rearend movement front to back), try to keep them as close to the same overall length as possible (it'll keep the pinion angle the same throughout travel), set everything up at ride height and keep in mind your anti-squat.

Hey McGrath do you have a measurement of where the bag mount is on the link bars?
16-1/4"

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
E3mcgrath... looks like you used the stock mounting point for the orginal leafs for your front point of the lower link. How does it ride like this? Ive read mixed reviews.