4/6 Drop kits for a 1996' 2 Door Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TONKA337

Reaction score
This is my first drop kit installation going on my 1996 2 door tahoe. I am not new to suspension work, I'm just usually lifting trucks, not lowering. I've read about guys using DJM, Ridetech, and Stonefab kits etc.... As well as piecing different components from multiple kits. I'll post a pic of my tahoe as well as what I'd like to achieve when completed. Currently sitting on 20" wheels and 275/40R20 tires but considering replacing them as well, depending on what backspacing is required to stay tucked behind the fender wells. The main thing I'm striving for is a truck with a sweet stance and a REALLY GOOD RIDE. I'm hoping that you guys might explain which drop kit you choose and why you chose it over another. I've searched quite a bit about this topic here but, feel free to share another thread from the forum as well as experiences with different kits. Tahoe will get an LS swap, and paint. I figured, I'd start with the suspension first. The first pic is my 96', the second pic is off the internet showing what I'd like to achieve. Hope I'm asking the right questions here. The ride quality is very important. I'd appreciate your help and patience!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach