4/6 Drop Extended cab - Dual Exhaust Clearance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 1993 c2500 Extended cab is dropped 4/6 and I am looking at running a duel exhaust (not a true Dual) with 2 2.5" pipes to the rear bumper/
I intend on going to an air suspension next winter and would like to know if anyone has had clearance issues with some of the pre-made hits at 4/6 or with air?

kensa46

Reaction score
My 1993 c2500 Extended cab is dropped 4/6 and I am looking at running a duel exhaust (not a true Dual) with 2 2.5" pipes to the rear bumper/
I intend on going to an air suspension next winter and would like to know if anyone has had clearance issues with some of the pre-made hits at 4/6 or with air?
I bought my pre-bent exhaust from Summit Racing..dual chrome tips....It cleared everything...My xcsb has a 3/5 drop...

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 22

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll have to go under the axle or dump before the rear wheels. If you're going to bag it and want to lay frame you'll have to dump it under the truck anyway, may as well do it now.