350 tbi torque how much can i produce?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and just saying my truck way back in the day when it had 140,000 i got really close to 20 going from one side of Michigan to another for a road trip that was a 2 years ago or so i think it was 19.4 or 19.6 when we figured out the millage

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
and just saying my truck way back in the day when it had 140,000 i got really close to 20 going from one side of Michigan to another for a road trip that was a 2 years ago or so i think it was 19.4 or 19.6 when we figured out the millage
So not around town then? And not in an automatic truck?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
20 might be feasible but im not banking on it. 13-16 sure. i get 13 all day long so very feasible. 20 isnt entirely unheard of but takes some good skill. i was getting 18 with my carbd 305 but that was in a car with a higway gearset and weighed a few thou lighter.

you need to figure out what your overall end goal is to pick the right cam, what are you looking to spend, whats the exact spec of your truck etc etc etc until you have a budget and full blown game plan together no one will know what proper cam to run

91chevyLB

Reaction score
I'd like to do something with my 350 tbi...My local guy said he'd build it out to a 383 stroker for me but wants $3800 to do it. I'm up to spend a couple grand now but that has to include headers and new exhaust. (mine is rusting out) what's this talk about "ultimate tbi mods" sorry I've seen this term before but never looked into it.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
20 might be feasible but im not banking on it. 13-16 sure. i get 13 all day long so very feasible. 20 isnt entirely unheard of but takes some good skill. i was getting 18 with my carbd 305 but that was in a car with a higway gearset and weighed a few thou lighter.

you need to figure out what your overall end goal is to pick the right cam, what are you looking to spend, whats the exact spec of your truck etc etc etc until you have a budget and full blown game plan together no one will know what proper cam to run[/QUOT

your comment kinda confuses me to be honest.. i know my end goal for power and a 3000 budget i asking for advice here i plan out what route i should take.