350 TBI electrical issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
if it wont turn over and fuel pump isnt on its your nuetral safety switch. ive had all the issues your occuring plus some.

it cranks over just no fire so it's not that switch, more likely a ignition switch going bad if all grounds are clean(especially the thermostat housing one)
since it has multiple systems not working no real way to know for sure, no spark and if noid lights show no injector pulse then its either the ignition module, bad ignition switch, bad ecm or the grounds on the thermostat housing, gauges not working can also be caused by a bad ignition switch.

those lights were notorious for the light switch going bad, i always carried a spare on my 94

Last edited:

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Did the ignition module and it fired right up, runs good. Replaced the cap/rotor while I was at it. Thanks for all the suggestions.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Now if I could just get the plow hydraulics working, a front actuator installed and a spring hanger replaced, we'd have another GMT-400 back on the road. Win!