3" body lift - running boards vs. frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Mud flaps like I have will probably work for ya. They really looked out further than that

Hmm...what kind do you have? I can't really tell by your avatar...Mater doesn't really seem to care about his paint anyways. I was going to get some that matched my back ones, but maybe I should get some bigger ones all the way around.

My brother just had his 98 completely repainted. From the molding down it was sprayed with 3M Rock Guard. It hasn't had a chip in it for about 4 months now since it was painted.

No joke? Wow, that's impressive, especially for Iowa... with no boards or anything? I'll have to see if I can get some of that stuff ordered. Did he do the 3M Rock Guard himself, or was that part of the paint job? (just wondering for the price- installed vs. product) If it's anything like spray paint or auto paint, I shouldn't have too much trouble sticking it on myself. Was he driving gravel very often?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No clue they were on the truck when I got it.....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images