3/4 ton springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirty

Reaction score
alright will do. probably be a little bit so i can save up for some shocks
speaking of shocks what shocks work for the rear with the springs?

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Anyone done new 3/4 ton springs? I would figure more lift from a new set vs 20+ years of sag?

JK360

Reaction score
would stock shocks work or 3/4 ton stock shocks?

I would like to know this also. I have a set of 2500 springs coming to me. They are the 7 leaf pack. I was wondering how much of a pain they will be to install and what shocks i should go with? OEM 3/4 shocks or aftermarket shocks for the 1/2 with 0"-4" lift?

Also does anyone have before and after pics of the upgrade? My rear springs are shot and its sags pretty bad.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Anyone done new 3/4 ton springs? I would figure more lift from a new set vs 20+ years of sag?
Yah but is it worth the price for an extra half inch for a year or 2 tilm they sag when you can get used ones for probably 25 bucks and new theyre probably 250
would stock shocks work or 3/4 ton stock shocks?
New ones will work but theyll be topped out so you have little to no down travel id go with 2 inch lift shocks they are cheap

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would it benefit me with getting the 3/4 ton leafs if i already have these. I do tow alot with my truck. Normally a trailer with a car. Or just a car with a strap because people i know are cheap and dont fix their junk lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the over used computer that is a phone

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yes more leaves will always help imo those are like the ones that come in the tahoes and suvs it looks like to me

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk