3/4 Ton Lift Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Well if you've never changed your original leafs you'll need to heat up the bolts. Took me awhile. I put 1 ton leafs on mine, its a 7 leaf pack. Gave my roughly 2.5-3 of lift? Not sure because I never measured. They were really stiff initially, but a year later after daily heavy loads they have broken in somewhat.

Mine were taken apart in the summer because I had an AAL for about two months. Do you have pictures?

how stiff were they? i dont tow alot, occasoinally but more mudding and DD use i dont want my rear end to be bouncin around the whole time.

Yeah I am wondering the same thing! Like is it really that bad?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
whatd you do with the AAL i need three inches of lift to get rid of my blocks no matter how i do it. id like 3/4 tons as ive heard they arent so jolty when hitting bumps and stuff with a drop shackle and then id be happy.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Said pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ive done some pretty good offroading since I used the 3/4 ton springs and I haven't really noticed a difference. I got used to the ride after a day or so and I have been perfectly happy with the results. I have some kind of 3" lift on my truck with a 3" block in the rear and Im not sure if these springs will give the lift to replace the blocks. When I hook up the trailer, the truck sits almost level if not sitting front end down.

Thanks Horns for the clarification.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
The truck is used mostly for town driving and occasionally makes a couple towing hunting trips a year. Its ok for DD. It used to be my DD but then I decided to go to college and its soo far away.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I don't know about the drop shackles or how much lift they provide. If you add a leaf to the 3/4 ton springs then that will stiffen your ride more because its one more spring that has to flex.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
whatd you do with the AAL i need three inches of lift to get rid of my blocks no matter how i do it. id like 3/4 tons as ive heard they arent so jolty when hitting bumps and stuff with a drop shackle and then id be happy.

I still have because Im waiting to get thirty fives and throw it back in!
Said pictures.

Ive done some pretty good offroading since I used the 3/4 ton springs and I haven't really noticed a difference. I got used to the ride after a day or so and I have been perfectly happy with the results. I have some kind of 3" lift on my truck with a 3" block in the rear and Im not sure if these springs will give the lift to replace the blocks. When I hook up the trailer, the truck sits almost level if not sitting front end down.

Thanks Horns for the clarification.

Oh man that looks perfect. That just convinced me to do it!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i think ill go with an aal and 3/4 tons when i get a 14 bolt, then if i need more lift ill do the shackle drops and level out the front since i have no crank on my bars whatsoever.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
i think ill go with an aal and 3/4 tons when i get a 14 bolt, then if i need more lift ill do the shackle drops and level out the front since i have no crank on my bars whatsoever.

Thats exactly what im thinking of doing right now but waiting on the 14 bolt