295's or 33-12.50's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WEll since they are E rated they are much heavier, well then in that case that would not be a smooth riding option.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a buddy that just got Cooper ZEON LTZs and we've put a few sets of them on trucks here at the dealership. They have a pretty nice aggressive looking tread pattern for an all terrain tire but I dont know how long they last... Handle well and are quiet though

You must be registered for see images

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the Zeon tread but they wont fit my 17's... Im actually thinking of getting some 20's maybe Badlands or something similiar but before i do that i need to search all my options so i dont have to do this again :banghead:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok well im bringing this back up cause i cant stand the way my truck looks now! it just dont look right something is missing... Been seriously thinking of dropping it but........

Ok my question is..............I ended up getting some Nitto TG in P285/70/17 and they look funny to me... Maybe im to picky but the tires just look weak if you now what i mean. If i get a LT285 tire would they look better as in wider? Im wanting to go to a Falken 33/12.50/17 so im wondering if it will fit because it is and inch wider and thats what i think i need to get my truck the look i going for.......

Specs on Nitto TG... Height is 32.7 and width is 11.46

specs on Falken ... Height is 32.5 and width is 12.5

Both specs pulled from their websites..... so what do you think....Buy them and trim if needed or they wont f---ing fit!!
Is anybody running this size tire with 4" lift spindles ?

Last edited:

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we mount alot of the falken wild peaks and people love them. I have taken them off after 60k miles on them and they still have 4 or 5 3/2nds

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i think if the rub it will the on the upper control arm where the upper balljoint is. check and see how much space you have there. i know on my truck i can barely get my finger in between there.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I have 33" Mickey Claws with no lift and the only place it rubs is in the rear on the inside of the fender. I don't have much room inside though.