2012 SEMA and AAPEX Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I'm so jealous right now. I want to go to SEMA and the SHOT show so bad! Also I want that HMMWV

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SEMA is a blast for guys like us, but its not really something the whole family would enjoy. its lots of cars and vendors and businesses, press conferences and educational seminars...stuff like that.

we're planning to cover a bunch of shows and events in 2013 which we'll publish too...

right now we're planning on: SEMA, Speed Week, Hot August Nights, Autorama, and Wings and Wheels again...
then we're also going to go for the first time to Car d'lane, and hopefully some (if not all) of the Hot Rod Power Tour too. and probably several others as well.

should be fun.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they usually have great vehicles there, this year GM was somewhat under-represented IMO....but oh well, it kindof goes in waves like that, this year seemed to have alot of ford stuff. I got a couple videos I need to figure out how to get off my phone from there as well...

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some really nice rides. Some fugly ones too.

I love the 1950ish Chevy truck in semigloss gray with the brushed front bumper and grille. Understated and elegant.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I also went it is definitely worht the money to go down for the week nd check out all the amazing cars and products and then party all night after lol