2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's a couple I've seen, but this is for my blue '97. I'm trying to keep the truck's mods subtle & repurpose as many stock original parts as possible.
As much as I'd like to go full bore slammed LS-powered mega sound systemed custom, I'm restraining myself. (Hard as that is!)
I kinda like that I've done some mods to the truck that only the knowledgeable GMT400 owner would pick up on.
Most don't notice the changes, using all stock GM parts, although Josh (Fastorange) picked out almost all of them within 5 minutes of seeing the truck!
Unknowing people see that the truck is different, but they just can't put their finger on what's been done, such as the slight lowering, & the de-badging while still retaining the body side molding & wheel well trim.
A factory exhaust tip would add to their state of confusion!
"I've seen that tip before. Did they come on these trucks? I know it's GM, but... Hmmm. Weren't they on the SUV's? Geez! I don't know!"

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol I completely agree! I can't really hide my mods! I can do some looking around here if you want that tip if he doesn't have it. There are a couple denalis in the yards I go to

carluvr

Reaction score
There's a couple I've seen, but this is for my blue '97. I'm trying to keep the truck's mods subtle & repurpose as many stock original parts as possible.
As much as I'd like to go full bore slammed LS-powered mega sound systemed custom, I'm restraining myself. (Hard as that is!)
I kinda like that I've done some mods to the truck that only the knowledgeable GMT400 owner would pick up on.
Most don't notice the changes, using all stock GM parts, although Josh (Fastorange) picked out almost all of them within 5 minutes of seeing the truck!
Unknowing people see that the truck is different, but they just can't put their finger on what's been done, such as the slight lowering, & the de-badging while still retaining the body side molding & wheel well trim.
A factory exhaust tip would add to their state of confusion!
"I've seen that tip before. Did they come on these trucks? I know it's GM, but... Hmmm. Weren't they on the SUV's? Geez! I don't know!"

I love this approach....it's kind of what I'm doing with my truck too, little by little. Makes it sort of "sleeperish", only someone who is familiar with GMT400's would notice or appreciate what's been done. BTW, the Denali tip is welded on so it would have to be cut off and rewelded back on, just an FYI. I want to put mine on my Suburban but I'm not a welder and don't really know anyone who is (nearby). I'll let you know if I decide to sell.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it were to be sold, it would be sold with the rotating assembly in it still. It would need heads, intake, and accessories. Crosshatching is all still there, looked to have new gaskets when pulled apart. I would say it is somewhat of a fresh rebuild or a very meticulously maintained engine. Had no blowby. Ran great, started every time with no issues ever. Ran extremely strong. Did seem to have head work done on it, so im assuming that was either done as part of a rebuild or just needed to be done. Appeared to have new rockers and springs. There was very very little carbon build up on the heads and almost zero carbon on the pistons.
I'll pm you shortly