2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well how much would you let the short block go for?

Sorry for late reply. Not sure on that, jake said something about keeping it as a spare or something, ill tell him to get on here and talk to you.

As for any of the mirror harnesses. Whoever pulled the door apart whenever that happened, cut most of the wiring up in the doors. Don't know what goes where and half of it is missing.. Honestly sorry about that, but I don't know who did it. May have been me, jake, or another friend helping.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
As for any of the mirror harnesses. Whoever pulled the door apart whenever that happened, cut most of the wiring up in the doors. Don't know what goes where and half of it is missing.. Honestly sorry about that, but I don't know who did it. May have been me, jake, or another friend helping.

eh that's okay. I have parts of one so I guess I'll make it lol

Sent from my 350 powered iPhone

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the master window switch? Is it the same as the regular 4 door Yukon SLT?

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
I would like to keep that short block, but I will let it go for a price. Pm me on here if you are seriously interested and we can discuss a price. The block is in great condition.

Sent from the rolling Rice Cake!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it were to be sold, it would be sold with the rotating assembly in it still. It would need heads, intake, and accessories. Crosshatching is all still there, looked to have new gaskets when pulled apart. I would say it is somewhat of a fresh rebuild or a very meticulously maintained engine. Had no blowby. Ran great, started every time with no issues ever. Ran extremely strong. Did seem to have head work done on it, so im assuming that was either done as part of a rebuild or just needed to be done. Appeared to have new rockers and springs. There was very very little carbon build up on the heads and almost zero carbon on the pistons.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Did the truck come with the stainless oval exhaust tip? I'd like the tip plus the exhaust pipe it's attached to just past the first bend before it goes over the rear axle. The wreckers around here will only sell the complete exhaust system! WTF's up with that?
Thanks!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did the truck come with the stainless oval exhaust tip? I'd like the tip plus the exhaust pipe it's attached to just past the first bend before it goes over the rear axle. The wreckers around here will only sell the complete exhaust system! WTF's up with that?
Thanks!

That was cut off in the beginning... Umm I will have to look, think it might be in the scrap pile. But it will be 2 weeks before im home again. Will put a note on my phone to check!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The scrap pile? One man's scrap IS another man's treasure! Lol!
No biggie on the time sched. Not like it's something that's absolutely required to keep the truck on the road!
Where you located?
Thanks!