2000 limited thoe body kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe99

Reaction score
hi guys i have a 2000 limited edition oem body kit the only thing is the front bumper is not the one with the fogs its a smooth bumper. i have the metal brackets that drill into the bottom of tahoe then you snap on the side skirts the rear skirts and the rear bumper, everything is 8-10 because it needs to be painted but no dents or scratches just small scuff markes here and there. but in great shape we all know there hard to come by so this is your chance to get your tahoe clone to a limited! i prefer local pick up im in san fransico bay area, i was asking 750 but ill take 600 just to get my money back i just dont have the cash to finish my project moving to my other hobbie wich is music and i need to buy a macbook pro lap top. thanks email me at [email protected] for more info maybe if u want me to ship it u will have to pay for shippn cuz them bumpers are heavy and that means more money to ship....

Last edited: