2000 CCLB 3500 4x4 6" lift leather 83,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well for one I just draw them up in my head and then sit down with my programmer at my old job and he turns them into a CAD drawing for the laser to cut...but secondly I can't just go giving away all my CAD drawings/designs either...

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I understand, i got my degree in mechanical engineering so I can come up with something.

As for the second part, unless you plan on selling a product for a profit then why hoard stuff. Forums are about helping each other with a shared passion and building strengths through lessons learned by others or through the help of others and contributing information when you can.

You have a sweet truck and some obviously awesome skills, I just hope you would reconsider that kind of response in the future and I realize you don't have the plans.

I hope that wasn't offensive or anything because I didn't mean to be.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I'm not offended...and I think everyone's passion on here is their truck...eventually I dinwant to start producing parts/products for the public and giving all my Olans/drawings away isn't going to get a business very far...I hope you understand that...I'm happy to help and that's why I joined this forum, not to give away all my parts/products/whatever you wanna call it...

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I plan on new wheels, eventually(20x10)...my question is would, in your opinions, a black (BMF Novakane) look good or would you stick with a chrome wheel?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Personally i like chrome or polished aluminum. Truck looks amazing by the way :drool:

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally i like chrome or polished aluminum. Truck looks amazing by the way :drool:

Ya I think I'd have to agree with you...an I guess another deciding factor is that I can get a set of 20x10 from a buddy that he ran for 5,000 miles...all for for $300 is hard to pass up...here they are on his dodge when he was running them....he goes through wheels/tires as often as he changes is underwear!...
You must be registered for see images attach

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes! I'm not usually a chrome guy but your truck looks too good with it. That is a heck of a deal! I think black would take some of the personality of the truck away

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Those are some awesome looking rims right there

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I think they will look good...and the price looks just as good!...I've just always loved the Novakane thats why I asked... But I agree and think chrome is the way to go with this truck

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck. I'm thinking about picking up a cclb soon to replace my 1/2 to ecsb. The only problem is the truck is a diesel :(

I'm in Spokane so I'd be up for a get together when the weather isnt so craptastic.