2000 CCLB 3500 4x4 6" lift leather 83,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a set of procomp extreme AT 35s on my previous truck and I loved those tires! They were really aggressive all terrains but they rode excellent and had great wear. They were D rated 35x12x17 but I loaded them heavy with no issues ever. I had about 1k in the bed and double towing my 28ft trailer and 18ft 4 wheeler trailer. I sold my Dodge when they had about 20k on them and they were easily going to exceed their 50k warranty too. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to deal with the d-bags at 4WheelParts to purchase them and rotate them.

I didn't see them...they have a warranty too huh?...I'll have to look at those thanks

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha, it sounds like it'll look good with the new setup. Good to hear you drive the truck too instead of it being a trailer queen

Oh ya she ain't no trailer queen...paint has a few touch up spots(nothing bad) and the undercarriage I've cleaned up but would love to strip and powder coat like I did to my 72 I built...but its a driver and I pull my boat and tote the kids around with it so I'm happy with it the way it is

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a guy interested in them locally...and I wouldn't want to know what it would cost to ship these things!...just saving up some more $$$ for the tires

Drop them off on your way home, i live in the spokane valley.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not that you guys haven't seen wheels spacers before, but I got my 2" spacers in today and installed...

You must be registered for see images attach

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a few pics while I was at the shop getting a few measurements for the thru hull exhaust on the boat(gotta get that rumble out of that 350)...my wife gives me for always taking pics of my truck, but I learning her...she'll come around!

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Here's the injector chart I said I'd get you...