2000 CCLB 3500 4x4 6" lift leather 83,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it bad the first thing I noticed is how clean your drum brakes are?

Because those are the cleanest drum brakes I've ever seen, even at dealerships.

Lol thanks...spent a ton of time cleaning and scraping and wire brushing and painting the underside of this thing after I got it...it ain't show quality like my 72 was but I drive it and use it...so it works. Thanks!

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used line-x/bedliner out of a can?...not for my truck but just curious as to your results compared to a professional job?

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used line-x/bedliner out of a can?...not for my truck but just curious as to your results compared to a professional job?
Well I've never had professional line x myself, I've had allot of truck liner and rubber liner experience though, I rubber lined the entire under carriage of my Jeep and my truck and it made a sound deference. A far as truck liner , I got duplicolor brand and sprayed my kick panel for getting in and our of my truck about 7 years ago and the now owner of my truck says its still good and he works on a farm.. Just sand the area well before you spray...the roll on liner tends to harden and flake of in my experience

Live action!!

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I've never had professional line x myself, I've had allot of truck liner and rubber liner experience though, I rubber lined the entire under carriage of my Jeep and my truck and it made a sound deference. A far as truck liner , I got duplicolor brand and sprayed my kick panel for getting in and our of my truck about 7 years ago and the now owner of my truck says its still good and he works on a farm.. Just sand the area well before you spray...the roll on liner tends to harden and flake of in my experience

Live action!!

That's the exact product I was looking at, duplicolor...for my wife's Tahoe...she has the z71 and it has all the gray body cladding that I am thinking of spraying with that duplicolor...thanks for your input

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow had some nice weather today...alonth with some yard work, I got to wash my DD AND my truck...here are some pics

You must be registered for see images attach

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, off subject but, got my tips cut into the hull tonight on my boat...pics for everyone!...

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has these stainless emblems cut out a while back and then forgot about them...ooops!...got around to putting them on and I like it...same font as all my other lettering(traction bars and skid plate) and also ties in nice with the stainless trim the truck has inside the body line...let me know what you think...

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just realized I never had any interior pics...truck really is comfortable. Next upgrade/mod is going to be a pioneer flip out DVD player along with upgraded speakers and a sub or two...

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to go get another load of hay last night...which now means my truck gets a bath!

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's been a minute since posting anything here. Had quite a few changes in life over the last couple years. Anyways, truck has now rolled 111k for miles and as of today is sporting brand new wheels and tires, long long overdue! The old steps are gone, but new ones are at powder coat and on the way.