20" Prostreet tire setup/ 6 lug conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I was gonna say send the axles to mosser as well and norcal ss should be able to answer all ur questions on the tbss wheel

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got everything figured out, it would be possible to run this, not very cost effective. The best way to do it would be to use spacers since the offsets are way to far in anyway. And to be honest theyre are more tire choices with 20's than 17's. The prices triple for tires though, and I found the perfect tire and wheel in 17 so I'm just not gonna go through the hassle.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
dont blame you my original idea for my truck was to do the 6 lug conversion and new style ss wheels and bumper cover. make it look lik the newer ss and after I figured up cost to do the conv and wheels i decided a diff route. so glad I did.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like what I got planned. Saw something similar on a OBS. I'm just gonna murder mine the rest of the way. With some big ol fat tires out back and blower up front it's gonna be screamin from both ends.