1998 C2500 5.7 OBS Front Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaneaz480

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I have a question. For my 1998 c-2500 I put a new grill on and could only find this style grill in this Standard “Gun Metal” finish. Was curious if this style comes in chrome or is there a company that can chrome plate plastic. And help would be appreciated.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The chrome usually the high end option Silverado. In stock form. Are the base style grill available in chrome, maybe before pandemic, many items have disappeared, probably forever.
Thanks China.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've never seen the base model style grille in chrome, at least from GM. There may have been an aftermarket version as there were many aftermarket offerings that were "all chrome" examples of ones that were never offered from the factory that way (for example the 94-98 GMC grille which is normally body color)

If you really want it to look like chrome, probably the easiest/most cost-effective route is to find someone that is doing the "spray chrome" process, there's a lot of competing products out there, not sure lately who has the best one. Look up "Cosmichrome" for an example of what I'm talking about.

Richard