1997 gmc k2500 burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to seeing this once it's all done up.
It's definitely unique; at least I've never seen anyone build a whole new intake setup on a Gen 6.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a wire connected to the ecu to tell it when the clutch cycles?
This ecu does not take a physical signal, it needs a message on the can bus. Before it worked just by it seeing a bit of extra load and adjusting. With current intake and same tune it lags on adjusting for it. Generally it feels stronger at all rpm. Have not done any wot runs, but just driving around seem to be slightly better everywhere.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made it to Oklahoma, then loadrd up and back. Around 700miles total. Cutting it too close on burb work before putting it out on a trip. Need a bunch of misc parts for the 500, so the 400 parts car came in.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The trip actually was not over yet. Late night swap to enclosed trailer before junky gets to the destination. Had to install fuel injection and add transmission fluid and on the next trailer it went.