1997 gmc k2500 burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Don't say that. I'm like 2 weeks away from getting my crew running and driving, I don't need the bad juju
Believe me, I don't want it either,or to give it! Remember, I had mine 2 days when I got to spend $700 on a tow and hydro boost unit replacement....

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rant continues. Discount will not replace it because now they are not allowed to put that size on the stock wheel. So I get a prorated discount for a tire it self and have to figure out mount/dismount separately
You must be registered for see images attach
Take it to a small corner garage or something. Most corporate/franchise shops won't do certain jobs for liability reasons.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take it to a small corner garage or something. Most corporate/franchise shops won't do certain jobs for liability reasons.
It was annoying because they were the last franchise to touch those tires on those wheels. Ended up swapping my self. Still need to get it balanced.

Discount tire installed those tires few years ago on those wheels and replacement certificates were purchased at that time. Was hoping they could just take care of it.

Last edited:

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still working out tuning. Have some oddities trying to sort out. First is some time idle surges, along with low rpm surge. Second is an odd afr shape when on the throttle. Been adjusting things a lot in last iteration and according to long term fuel trims need to rework the maf table again.

Hoplite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rant continues. Discount will not replace it because now they are not allowed to put that size on the stock wheel. So I get a prorated discount for a tire it self and have to figure out mount/dismount separately
What size would they not touch?

Hoplite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that’s what I was looking at a few years back. I think I tried them for about a week but quickly came back to swap to 245s because it was just too much for my weak little TBI 350 and 373 gears haha

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Downside of roof rack and tree that insects refuse to leave from. Went through basic biannual rough wash.

Been working on the tune more and I think have enough progress. Better temps, better torque, better response. But now PE mode is very rich.