1997 GMC K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildcat

Reaction score
Hey guys, I own a 1997 GMC K1500, that it needs minor body work and new paint, i thought about selling it but I really love my truck that i have decided to keep and fix it up, new paint, new rims and tires, new head lights, outside moulding, new grille etc, I know some of you own a really good loking trucks, Do know of any places that I can buy all accessories from????, I had the engine rebuilt, it has 12K miles on it, last month a rebuilt the transmission. thank you for the advice in advance.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
ebay. You can get new lights, body parts, used parts...just about everything on there.

I would look on craigslist too. Might find someone local with 6x5.5 wheels and tires.

Wildcat

Reaction score
6X5.5 is that the size of rims?????> how did you get that ilumination on the instrumental cluster on the slide show that you have. looks very nice also the headlights, by hte way thank you for the response, that front grille is very nice also, I want my truck to look like that too.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
6X5.5 is that the size of rims?????> how did you get that ilumination on the instrumental cluster on the slide show that you have. looks very nice also the headlights, by hte way thank you for the response, that front grille is very nice also, I want my truck to look like that too.

It's the lug nut pattern. 6 lugs 5.5" apart. Chevy, toyota, mitsubishi, jeep, nissan, and isuzu have all used a 6x5.5 lug pattern on various different vehicles. You shouldn't have any problems finding a set of wheels and tires for sale on craigslist.

You can buy clear headlights, parking lights, billet grilles and all kinds of other stuff on ebay or amazon.com

The bulbs in the instrument cluster were replaced with 6 blue 194 LED bulbs.

Thanks man, I made the grille myself using an emblem off a 1947 gmc truck.