1996 K3500 Quad Cab Dually 4x4 - Clifford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perry_Fager

Reaction score
I replaced the motor mounts this week. Not a job I ever want to have to do again.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Perry_Fager

Reaction score
I've been having trouble with the play in the steering wheel also. I replaced the steering gear again its a bit better but still has some play in it. I really hate sloppy steering..... not 100% on what to about it at this point.

Perry_Fager

Reaction score
So next project is my favorite: electrical!! I love wiring up things. I got some cheap Chinese 7" LED light bars to fill the holes in the bumper where someone else had installed lights in the past. I haven't started on the wiring yet as I'm waiting on parts still. I'm going to rework the air compressor wiring and add a Bussmann 15303-2 Relay/Fuse panel for all the auxiliary accessories I'm adding.

Perry_Fager

Reaction score
I'm really excited about the light switches! I haven't see to many other people's switch setup in their rigs so I not to sure what other people are doing. For this I'm using all GM OEM switches and hardware.

The triple blank was HARD to find, but it finally turned up on eBay the part number is: 15696854 under that is 9025
AUX Switch: 15704482
Cargo Switch: 1568702
Fog Switch: 15738877

The AUX Switch didn't fit in the top spot so I filed a but out.

So my plan is, the 7" LED's on the bumper will be Fog, Cargo lamp with turn on the cargo lamp and the LED's I'm going to cut into the bed. Finally the AUX will turn on the light bar on the roof.