1996 GMC K1500 - 5 speed! Build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
hahahah! I figure up there in farm country, there would be plenty of them!!

I can't say what I paid for it. :)

I did order my new shift tower lastnight.
Reg cabs? Yah tons ex cabs nah?

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Threw some new headlights, parklights and clear corners on today with some 55W HI/LO 6k HID's.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also managed to score a smokin' deal on a brand new DEEP toolbox for the truck on ebay, found it for sale at a local distressed freight company for $99.99!! Retails at $389.

Going to do a new multifunction switch, tail lights, kodiak door handles, oil cooler delete and window tint tomorrow. Hopefully then I can focus on the interior cleanup and get rid of the work truck seats.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Threw the C3500HD door handles on today, I've always been against them. After installing this set, i'm in love! They make opening and closing the door so much easier!

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Picked up my new "Diggers" for the truck. I've had two sets of Falken Wildpeak A/T tires previously and they've always been the best performing All-terrain tire i've ever owned.

They're also DEAD quiet on the highway. Picked 'em up in a 285/75/16 LT.

Totally unable to be content with the looks of my truck, this is how it looked this morning...

And how it looks now, in prep. for the paint matched diesel bumper with offroad square LED lights in the air inlets.

Going to power the lamps from a factory Escalade fog light switch.

Still have to find a replacement drivers side door to fix the dent and weld the new cab corners in.

Jorge, that last picture is a decent one from afar of the Kodiak handles.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Picked up my new "Diggers" for the truck. I've had two sets of Falken Wildpeak A/T tires previously and they've always been the best performing All-terrain tire i've ever owned.

They're also DEAD quiet on the highway. Picked 'em up in a 285/75/16 LT.

Totally unable to be content with the looks of my truck, this is how it looked this morning...

And how it looks now, in prep. for the paint matched diesel bumper with offroad square LED lights in the air inlets.

Going to power the lamps from a factory Escalade fog light switch.

Still have to find a replacement drivers side door to fix the dent and weld the new cab corners in.

Jorge, that last picture is a decent one from afar of the Kodiak handles.

Looks good! Cant wait to see the diesel bumper!

I have falken rocky mountain a/t and they are great. Nice and quiet too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk