1996 GMC K1500 - 5 speed! Build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Looks good! Cant wait to see the diesel bumper!

I have falken rocky mountain a/t and they are great. Nice and quiet too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be registered for see images

Behold the diesel bumper with led flood lights.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Here it is, all together.

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Built a "Manual transmission" Escalade cluster for the truck and threw it in with some LED's, did the HVAC at the same time.

Also decided to remove the block and crank kit and lower it back down to a stock height, it just looks much better on the 285's to me.

Here's a shot of the LED flood lights in action, they're stupid bright and reach pretty far.

Going to start tearing out the red interior today, going to replace it with an all gray interior. Picking up a set of Tahoe Limited buckets and console this afternoon and next week i'll buy a new gray carpet set from work. I've been trying to find a way to make an escalade console work with the shifter, but can't seem to make it work without it looking out of place.

Also still need to buy a thrush welded muffler for the truck and throw it in place of the factory muffler, the truck needs a little grunt.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Built a "Manual transmission" Escalade cluster for the truck and threw it in with some LED's, did the HVAC at the same time.

Also decided to remove the block and crank kit and lower it back down to a stock height, it just looks much better on the 285's to me.

Here's a shot of the LED flood lights in action, they're stupid bright and reach pretty far.

Going to start tearing out the red interior today, going to replace it with an all gray interior. Picking up a set of Tahoe Limited buckets and console this afternoon and next week i'll buy a new gray carpet set from work. I've been trying to find a way to make an escalade console work with the shifter, but can't seem to make it work without it looking out of place.

Also still need to buy a thrush welded muffler for the truck and throw it in place of the factory muffler, the truck needs a little grunt.
Looks good i think im going to take my blocks out 2

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah im on bald 33s im gona pull the blocks and put in a set of 3/4 ton springs and go to 265s. Probably

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Yah im on bald 33s im gona pull the blocks and put in a set of 3/4 ton springs and go to 265s. Probably

Maybe try and track down some 285's? Mine is bone stock now with 285's and clearance for days.