1996 GMC K1500 - 5 speed! Build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
It just locks up tighter and for a longer duration (temperature based). Which is great, considering I idle the truck for some periods of time. I've had it on the truck for a week now and haven't seen any loss in fuel economy.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Added a 2000 Tahoe Z71 Aluminum grille guard yesterday.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm honestly on the fence about whether or not I like this. Maybe it just looks different since your grille is color matched. Hmmm

Pay no attention to me lol
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

mistaake

Reaction score
IMO it looks better than most grill guards. It bothers me when they have a lot of the horizontal metal things in front of the lights and that one only has a single divider where the line between the bulbs is anyway. So yeah, looks good!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Best grille guard made for the 400s as far as looks imo

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
This truck is coming along great!! I love the painted steel wheels, adds a beefy touch.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, guys!

I was going to remove the grille guard lastnight after work, but instead wokeup yesterday with the flu or something. So I didn't do anything but lay around yesterday. Started feeling better today, so I mounted the led lightbar and coated the grille guard with bedliner to match the front bumper.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Threw the C3500HD door handles on today, I've always been against them. After installing this set, i'm in love! They make opening and closing the door so much easier!

Lookin to do this on my truck. What all do I need to install them and are there any install videos if I have to alter stuff