1996 gmc grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
this might not be the best way to explain this but, I'm in search of a GMC front fascia .the thing I'm looking for is this particular grill front end assembly ,curves over the top of the head light corners and seems to me gives the truck a more aggressive look. if any one know s what I'm referring to and know where i can find a grill such as this it would be greatly appreciated.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Cat eye grill.

Out of production.

You have to find one used or possibly in someone's old stock...good luck hunting.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm currently interested in getting a hold of an HD hood... that's been fun so far. No online source even knows what it is. At least with the cats eye grille, you find rumors and such...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I'm currently interested in getting a hold of an HD hood... that's been fun so far. No online source even knows what it is. At least with the cats eye grille, you find rumors and such...

The HD hood is created by taking the skin off of a GMT800 or 900 hood and grafting it onto a GMT400 hood

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
wow id love to see a pic of the hd hood try looking on line no luck but that sounds sick.

Same thing Chris said in the post above yours.... You cannot but an HD hood from anywhere, you have to fabricate your own

Edit: sorry you said try to find a pic of one... There is a member here that built one for his truck, I just don't know his name

Sent from the big block!

Last edited: